Today's post is for Tomato Garlic Chicken Wings.....random idea I had that just turned out absolutely deeeee-licious!
Tonight I made Tomato Garlic Chicken Wings. They were super easy to make!! Instead of using whole wings, I used the wing sections (which is just what I had in the house).
I had 14 wing parts and used 2 bags of this sauce (I really only need 1.5 bags...but what was I going to do with the remaining 1/2 bag??). Instructions below:
- Rinse wings and pat dry
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste (you won't need salt as the sauce is already salted, unless you have gi-ganta-normous wings!)
- Sprinkle with garlic powder
- Put the chicken in a ziploc bag (or a bowl...I like to marinade in ziploc bags so I can just throw the bag in the fridge).
- Add the tomato garlic sauce
- Add a couple of dashes of sesame oil
- Marinade overnight
- Bake in the oven at 350 (30 minutes for wing parts, 45 for large whole wings)
That's it....way easy! Stay tuned for more recipes! As always.....stay consumed!